We’d love to chat! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about The Rhoades School and admissions.
We are offering virtual conversations as a way to get to know your family and show you all that our school has to offer. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a virtual tour with our Director of Admissions via video chat.
Submit your child’s application through our online application system. Our admission process includes assessments, teacher evaluations, school records, and interviews to gauge a family’s match to our school. Additional information and details by grade level can be found on the online application. Please contact Jenni Beadle, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions the application process.
Below are the important dates and deadlines for 2021-22.
- October 5 – Online Applications Available
- November 7- Fall Virtual Open House
- January 21 – Winter Virtual Open House
- February 5 – Admission application deadline for priority consideration for TK-8
- March 1 – Admission decisions released for priority applicants
- March 16 – Rolling applications accepted as space permits by grade level