We are accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year – apply now!
We’d love to chat! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about The Rhoades School and admissions.
We are offering virtual conversations as a way to get to know your family and show you all that our school has to offer. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a virtual tour with our Director of Admissions via video chat.
Complete and submit your child’s application through Ravenna, our online application system. Our admission process includes assessments, teacher evaluations, school records, and interviews to gauge a family’s fit to our school. Additional information and details by grade level can be found on Ravenna. Please contact Jenni Beadle, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions the application process.
Below are the important dates and deadlines for 2021-22.
- October 5 – Online admission applications available
- November 1 – Financial Assistance applications available
- November 7- Fall Virtual Open House
- January 21 – Winter Virtual Open House
- February 1 – Financial Assistance application deadline for prospective families
- February 5 – Admission application deadline for priority consideration for TK-8
- February 12 – Admission decisions released for TK, Kindergarten, and Grade 1 priority applicants
- March 1 – Admission decisions released for Grade 2-8 priority applicants
- March 15 – Rolling applications accepted as space permits by grade level