As a service to our graduating students, we provide assistance in navigating private school admissions procedures, offer ISEE admission assessment test preparation and coordinate timely teacher and administration recommendations. Students applying to private schools prior to secondary school must also follow the recommendation request procedures in order to provide timely responses.
Requests for Recommendations and Transcripts:
- All requests for recommendations and transcripts must be addressed or emailed to Jeff Nolan – even if they are intended for a subject teacher. Mr. Nolan will ensure procedures are followed and will forward any forms as needed.
- Teachers may not accept recommendations directly. They will tell parents to send them to Jeff Nolan.
- All recommendation requests must be received by January 15. Requests received after this date cannot be guaranteed to be completed prior to receiving schools’ deadlines.
- All recommendation requests for a particular student must be submitted at the same time. Common request forms must indicate all of the schools that are to receive recommendations.
- All forms must be thoroughly completed then signed by parents where required.