Project-based learning is embedded in our curriculum. Students are able to explore the community and make real-world connections to what they are learning.
In grades K-3, students may take day trips to explore a California mission or an interactive aquarium. As a culminating lower school academic and character building experience, fifth grade students spend a week exploring Native American historic sites in New Mexico.
Middle school students spend several days to a week in Washington D.C.
- Date TBD: 7th Grade – Catalina Island
- Date TBD: 5th Grade – SWIFT (through Grand Classroom)
- Grand Classroom Registration Website
- SWIFT Letter to Parents
- SWIFT Information
- SWIFT Packing List
- SWIFT Elder for a Day
- SWIFT Permission Slip (required – due date TBD)
- Medication Policy and Medication Authorization (optional)
- Date TBD: 8th Grade – Washington D.C. (through Apple Student Tours)