Back to School Resources:
- Welcome Message from Dr. Regina McDuffie
- Online Emergency Card – due by Friday, August 24
- Medication Policy and Medication Administration Authorization Form
- K-5 school supplies: visit your child’s teacher Web Page and click on the “Resources” section.
- Middle School (6-8) school supplies: students will need a pen/pencil and paper/notebook for the first day of school. Middle School teachers will inform students of additional school supplies during the first week of classes.
- Extended Day & Enrichment Brochure and Registration Forms – due by Friday, August 24
- Co-ed cross country and girls’ volleyball: visit the Athletics Page for information and registration form – due by Friday, August 24
- Student lunches: Choicelunch and Rhoades Foundation Pizza Friday
- Summer Reading Challenge – due by Friday, September 7
Technology Resources for Grades 4-8:
- iPad Information for All Grade 4 Students and Any New Students in Grade 5-8
- iPad Information for Returning Students in Grade 5-8
- 2018-2019 iPad Handbook (includes FAQs, Student Pledge & Parent Agreement) – due the first week of school
- Recommended iPad Cases & Accessories
- Acceptable Use Policy and Internet Safety – students will complete in Technology class during the first week of school
Resources for Middle School (6-8)
- Locker selections: check the school Calendar for dates and times
- Middle School Events
- Middle School Events Permission Slip – due by the first day of school (Tuesday, September 4)
Hours of Operation and Dismissal Schedule
Morning extended day is available 7:30 – 8:20 am daily. Students are expected to be in their homerooms when they open at 8:25 am, but students can arrive as early as 8:00 am without incurring any Extended Day charges. Flag salute is conducted at 8:30 am and students will be considered “on time” if they arrive by 8:25 am. Afternoon extended day is available until 6:00 pm. Please refer to the school calendar for holidays and other school in-service days.
Dismissal times are as follows:
- Kindergarten: 2:30 pm
- 1st – 4th Grade: 2:55 pm
- 5th – 8th Grade: 3:20 pm
Please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before the dismissal time for your child. If you arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your child’s dismissal time you will be asked to leave the pick up area and circle around to arrive at the correct time.